Modelo VIP Soccer Experience Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: On Tap Magazine’s “2012 VIP Soccer Experience Program” (text to win contest) is open only to legal residents of District of Columbia, Maryland or Virginia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) person who are employees or agents of Crown Imports LLC, On Tap Magazine, DC United Soccer or Grupo Modelo S.A.B. de C.V.; their parent companies, affiliates, or subsidiaries; or the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; (b) suppliers, distributors or retailers of alcohol beverage products; (c) individuals engaged in the development of, the production or distribution of materials for, or the implementation of this text to win contest; or (d) employees of, persons in the immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in California, Tennessee, Illinois, and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Crown Imports LLC, One South Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60603. Administrator: On Tap Magazine, 25 Dove Street Alexandria, VA 22314
3. Timing: The “text to win contest” begins on June 29, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 31, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the “text to win contest”.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, a.) use your mobile phone to text the following code (MODELO) to 32075 to be entered into the Sweepstakes. Those participating by text message must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to participate via their mobile phone. Participants entering this Sweepstakes via text message may incur a standard text message and/or data charge from their wireless service provider and may receive reply messages. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Limit: Each participant may enter one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different addresses, identities or registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, repetitive, programmed or similar entry methods or agents to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Facsimile and mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the phone number used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned a phone number by a cellular service provider. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. OR b) visit (www.ontaponline.com/soccer) and follow the links and instructions to complete the registration. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: Each participant may enter one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, repetitive, programmed or similar entry methods or agents to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Facsimile and mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the text to win contest and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the text to win contest. Administrator will randomly select the potential text to win contest winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around August 31, 2012. The potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. Each potential winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period, potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prizes: Prize: Six (6) Tickets for the Corona Party Deck, to include food and beverages.
All must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to access the Corona Party Deck. All guests must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize. Retail Value (“RV”): $780 total. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Total RETAIL VALUE of all prizes: $780.00.
7. Release: In exchange for the right to participate in the text to win contest, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Grupo Modelo, S.A.B. de C.V., Administrator On Tap Magazine, DC United and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator is responsible for technical, hardware, network connections or incomplete or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the text to win contest constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the text to win contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the text to win contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the text to win contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the text to win contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the text to win contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the text to win contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the text to win contest or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the text to win contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the text to win contest, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the text to win contest, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this text to win contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this text to win contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the text to win contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above) and no later than September 30, 2012. For the Winner List, send an email within 30 days of the end of this promotion with the subject line: “VIP Soccer Experience,” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2012 (On Tap Magazine) All rights reserved. Imported by Crown Imports LLC, Chicago, Illinois 60603